Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Joseph Michael and Peter Update :) (Creative huh?)

Joseph Michael:
  • Somehow learned to say "No Way." He says it all the time in a really nice voice. "Do you want milk?" "No way, Mom."(the same tone he uses to say 'thank you')
  • As we were going to the store, Joseph Michael said, "Almost there, boys!" in the same voice I use when I say it
  • Making us "delicious" and "so beautiful" treats with his kitchen
  • Running
  • "Mommy, will you read me a story?"
  • Dancing with Dad
  • His favorite song right now besides Primary songs is Jingle Bells. We sing it all day long. He especially likes to find it on the piano songs track and keep the beat with his own jingle bell.
  • He also likes Picture a Christmas because it's about two of his favorite things right now--pictures (he looks at pictures on our phones all the time) and Christmas (he thinks it's Christmas every day)
  • Doing puzzles
  • Getting to visit family the last few weekends
  • Going to the park
  • Making cookies (or any other food) and doing art projects
Peter:
  • Loves to say "Dad" and is making a lot more word-sounding sounds
  • Pushing anything on the floor where he can walk
  • Doing everything he can with Joseph Michael
  • Dancing
  • Eating (esp. pears and squash and lots of milk)
  • Playing with balls, blocks, and play food
  • Is getting 3 or 4 teeth right now! What a tough boy!
  • Smiles and smiles
  • Likes to be tickled
  • Sits in a new kind of shopping cart with his big brother
  • Joseph Michael was drawing and then he sad "I draw Peter." I thought 'oh, how sweet.' 10 seconds later I look over and Peter is covered in blue marker. Peter seemed to like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment